Gifted and talented learners need and enjoy variety and challenge. This requires that lessons be variously differentiated by:
- outcome (learning objective)
- process (the method of teaching)
- pupil grouping
- tailoring the content of the lesson for the individual (personalised learning agenda)
- provision (access to specialists)
- choice and self-direction
- learning style.
These enrichment activities may be delivered by the school, by experts or be extra curricular. It is important however, to make them worthwhile and to include content and experiences that sufficiently stretch learners.
For complete article and other details visit the site Teacher tools